Construction on Interstate 30 in North Little Rock Requires Lane Closures
Arkansas Department of Transportation
June 4, 2021
PULASKI COUNTY (6-4) – Construction on Interstate 30 in North Little Rock will require lane and ramp closures, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.
Weather permitting; the following travel impacts and traffic pattern changes will occur during the week of June 7:
- Mon., June 7 – Fri., June 11 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | Southbound Frontage Rd. | Daytime and nighttime single-lane closure between Broadway St. and Riverfront Dr.
- Mon., June 7 – Fri., June 11 | 11 p.m. – 4 a.m. | I-30 eastbound | Overnight double-lane closures between 9th St. and the North Terminal.
- Mon., June 7 – Fri., June 11 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-40 eastbound ramp | Overnight single-lane closure between the I-40/I-30 split to the I-30 westbound merge.
- Mon., June 7 – Fri., June 11 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-40 | Eastbound and westbound overnight single-lane closures. Westbound lane closed between North Hills Boulevard on-ramp and the I-30 westbound overpass. Eastbound lane closed between the I-40/I-30 split and the merge from I-30 eastbound.
- Mon., June 7 – Sat., June 12 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound | Overnight lane closures between the Arkansas River and Bishop Lindsey Ave. Double-lane closures will be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Mon., June 7 – Wed., June 9 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 westbound | Overnight lane closures between Bishop Lindsey Ave. and Broadway St. Double-lane closures will be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Thurs., June 10 – Fri., June 11 | 9 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-40 westbound | Overnight double-lane closures at interchange with Hwy. 167. Includes single-lane closure of Hwy. 167 ramp to westbound I-40. Friday night only closure will extend to 10 a.m.
- Thurs., June 10 – Sat., June 12 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | Bishop Lindsey Ave. | Overnight full closure between I-30 frontage roads. Detour will be signed. Traffic will use 9th St. and Broadway St.
- Fri., June 11 – Sat., June 12 | 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound and Broadway St. Exit (Exit 141B) | Overnight lane closures between the Arkansas River and Bishop Lindsey Ave. Double-lane closures will be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Detour will be signed to use Exit 142 to Curtis Sykes.
Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels, signage, and flagging operations. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
A long-term and permanent travel impact interactive map is available at 30Crossing.com, along with additional project information. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on Twitter @IDriveArkansas for traffic and @myARDOT for everything else.