Work on Interstate 30 Requires Lane Closures In Little Rock and North Little Rock
Arkansas Department of Transportation
May 21, 2021
PULASKI COUNTY (5-21) – Construction on I-30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock will require lane closures, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.
Weather permitting, the following travel impacts and traffic pattern changes will occur during the week of May 24. No closures are scheduled May 28 – May 31 due to Memorial Day.
- Mon., May 24 – Thurs., May 27 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. | 4th St. intersections with Rock St. and River Market Ave. | Daytime right-lane and sidewalk closures at the intersections. Pedestrian detour routes will be signed for sidewalk closures. Some street parking will be impacted. Watch for flagging operations.
- Tues., May 25 – Wed., May 26 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. | Northbound Frontage Rd. and 6th St. | Daytime lane closures at intersection. Watch for flagging operations.
- Mon., May 24 – Thurs., May 27 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-40 | Eastbound and westbound overnight single-lane closures. Westbound lane closed between North Hills Boulevard on-ramp and the I-30 westbound overpass. Eastbound lane closed between the I-40/I-30 split and the merge from I-30 eastbound.
- Mon., May 24 – Thurs., May 27 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-40 eastbound ramp | Overnight left-lane closure between the I-40/I-30 split to the I-30 westbound merge.
- Mon., May 24 – Tues., May 25 | 7 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound | Overnight lane closures between the South Terminal and I-630. Work will include single and double-lane closures. Double-lane closures will be limited to 9 p.m. – 5 a.m. Monday night only, double-right lane closures will require closing Exit 139 to Roosevelt Road, and closing the Roosevelt Road on-ramp to eastbound I-30. Detour routes will be signed. See detour maps NR 21-152-A and B.
- Wed., May 26 – Thurs., May 27 | 7 p.m. – 6 a.m. | I-30 westbound | Overnight lane closures between I-630 and the South Terminal. Work will include single and double-lane closures. Double-lane closures will be limited to 9 p.m. – 6 a.m. Wednesday night only, double-right lane closures will require closing Exit 139A to Roosevelt Road. Detour routes will be signed. See detour map NR 21-152-C.
NR 21-152 A
Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels, signage, and flagging operations. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
A long-term and permanent travel impact interactive map is available at 30Crossing.com, along with additional project information. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on Twitter @IDriveArkansas for traffic and @myARDOT for everything else.