Interstate 30 Construction Requires Lane Closures in
Little Rock and North Little Rock
PULASKI COUNTY | November 4, 2022
Work on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock involves weekly lane closures.
Weather permitting, the following travel impacts are expected to occur next week, beginning Monday, November 7. Double-lane closures on interstate lanes will generally be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels and signage. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all work zones.
Daytime closures (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- I-30 frontage roads (single-lane closures) between 4th and 10th streets in Little Rock (6:30 a.m. start time)
- Riverfront Drive (single-lane closures) between Olive and Pine streets in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
Overnight closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.)
- I-30 (single and double-lane closures and traffic shifts) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and I-40 in North Little Rock; includes a single-lane closure on I-30 eastbound at the I-630 westbound ramp and at the Broadway Street exit
- I-630 westbound on-ramp (full closure) between College Street at 15th Street and the Pedestrian Bridge in Little Rock
- I-30/I-40 lanes and ramps (single-lane closures) at the north terminal in North Little Rock
- I-30 frontage road (single-lane closure) between 4th and 10th streets in Little Rock (6 p.m. start time)
- I-630 eastbound ramp to I-30 eastbound (full closure) in Little Rock; ramp detour signed to exit to northbound frontage road
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (11 p.m. start time)
- 6th Street bridge (full closure) for reconstruction in Little Rock; detours signed
- McGowan Street (full closure) between the on-ramp to I-30 westbound and Pulaski County Lane in Little Rock; the on-ramp to I-30 westbound will be reduced to one lane; detours signed
Advance Notice: I-30 Weekend Closure in Little Rock and North Little Rock
Construction on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock will require a weekend full closure from 10 p.m. Friday evening, November 11 through 5 a.m. Monday morning, November 14. As part of the 30 Crossing project, construction crews will install structural steel at the 6th Street bridge over Interstate 30 in Little Rock. Detours will be signed. For additional information, please see maps NR 22-269-A and NR 22-269-B.
- I-30 westbound will be closed to traffic from the I-30/I-40 interchange in North Little Rock to I-630 in Little Rock. I-40 traffic will not have access to I-30 westbound.
- I-30 eastbound will be closed to traffic between I-630 and the Arkansas River Bridge.