Interstate 30 Construction Requires Lane Closures in
Little Rock and North Little Rock
PULASKI COUNTY | April 28, 2023
Work on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock involves weekly lane closures.
Weather permitting, the following travel impacts are expected to occur the week of Monday, May 1. Double-lane closures on interstate lanes will generally be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels and signage. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all work zones.
Daytime closures (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- I-30 frontage road northbound (single-lane closure) between Capitol Avenue and 4th Street in Little Rock
Overnight closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.)
- I-30 (single and double-lane closures and traffic shifts) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and I-40 in North Little Rock
- I-630 eastbound ramp to I-30 eastbound (full closure) in Little Rock; ramp detour signed to exit to northbound frontage road
- I-30/I-40 lanes and ramps (single-lane closures) at the north terminal in North Little Rock
- I-30 frontage road southbound (single-lane closure) between 6th and 10th Streets in Little Rock