PULASKI COUNTY | September 2, 2022
Work on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock involves weekly lane closures.
No main lane interstate closures are scheduled between Friday, September 2 at 5 a.m. – Tuesday, September 6 at 8 p.m. due to the Labor Day holiday. Weather permitting, the following travel impacts are expected to occur next week, beginning Tuesday, September 6. Double-lane closures on interstate lanes will generally be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels and signage. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all work zones.
Phase 2 River Bridge Traffic Shift (Saturday, September 10)
I-30 eastbound traffic will shift onto the river bridge during overnight hours on Saturday, September 10.
- All I-30 eastbound lanes are placed on the new river bridge with on-ramp traffic from the northbound frontage road. See map NR 22-199-B for further information
- I-30 westbound remains in its existing alignment
Daytime closures (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- I-30 frontage roads (single-lane closures) between 4th and 10th streets in Little Rock (6:30 a.m. start time)
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
- Riverfront Drive (single-lane closures) between Washington Avenue and Olive Street in North Little Rock (7 a.m. start time)
Overnight closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.)
- I-30 (single- and double-lane closures) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and
I-40 in North Little Rock; includes a single-lane closure on the I-30 eastbound to
I-630 westbound ramp
- I-630 westbound on-ramp (full closure) between College Street at 15th Street and the Pedestrian Bridge in Little Rock
- I-30/I-40 lanes and ramps (single-lane closures) at the north terminal in North Little Rock
- I-30 frontage road (single-lane closure) between 4th and 10th streets in Little Rock (6 p.m. start time)
- I-630 eastbound ramp to I-30 eastbound (full closure) in Little Rock; ramp detour signed to exit to northbound frontage road
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (11 p.m. start time)
- Mahlon Martin (full closure) between President Clinton Avenue and 3rd Street in Little Rock; detours signed
- 6th Street bridge (full closure) for reconstruction in Little Rock; detours signed to use the 9th Street bridge or 3rd Street
- Sherman Street (full closure) between President Clinton Avenue and 2nd Street in Little Rock; detour signed to use River Market Avenue