Work on Interstate 30 Requires Lane Closures In Little Rock
Arkansas Department of Transportation
June 4, 2021
PULASKI COUNTY (6-4) – Construction on Interstate 30 in Little Rock will require lane and ramp closures, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.
Weather permitting; the following travel impacts and traffic pattern changes will occur during the week of June 7:
- Mon., June 7 – Fri., June 11 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. | 4th St. intersections with Rock St. and River Market Ave. | Daytime right-lane and sidewalk closures at the intersections. Pedestrian detour routes will be signed for sidewalk closures. Some street parking will be impacted. Watch for flagging operations.
- Mon., June 7 – Thurs., June 10 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. | I-30 westbound ramp to 2nd St. | Exit ramp narrows, but remains open.
- Mon., June 7 | Long-term closure | 2nd St. westbound parking | Street parking removed between Ferry St. and Sherman St.
- Mon., June 7 – Fri., June 11 | 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. | Cumberland St. ramp to I-30 eastbound | On-ramp closed during overnight hours. Detour route will be signed to use the
6th St. on-ramp.
- Mon., June 7 – Fri., June 11 | 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 westbound ramp to Cantrell Rd. | Exit ramp to Cantrell Rd., 2nd St., and President Clinton Ave. (Exit 141A) closed during overnight hours. Detour route will be signed to use 6th St. (Exit 140B).
- Mon., June 7 – Thurs., June 10 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | Southbound Frontage Rd. ramp to
I-30 westbound | Overnight single-lane closure of on-ramp adjacent to the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law. Ramp will remain open.?
- Tues., June 8 – Fri., June 11 | 7 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 westbound | Overnight lane closures between I-630 and the South Terminal. Work will include single and double-lane closures. Wednesday to Friday nights, double-lane closures will be limited to
9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Tues., June 8 – Fri., June 11 | 7 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound | Overnight lane closures between the South Terminal and I-630. Work will include single and double-lane closures. Double-lane closures will be limited to 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels, signage, and flagging operations. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
A long-term and permanent travel impact interactive map is available at 30Crossing.com, along with additional project information. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on Twitter @IDriveArkansas for traffic and @myARDOT for everything else.