Work on Interstate 30 Requires Lane Closures In Little Rock and North Little Rock
Arkansas Department of Transportation
June 25, 2021
PULASKI COUNTY (6-25) – Continued work on I-30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock means there will be lane closures next week, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.
Weather permitting, the following travel impacts and traffic pattern changes will occur during the week of June 27, including detour routes. No closures are scheduled July 2 – July 5 due to Independence Day.
- Sun., June 27 | 7 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 westbound and Roosevelt Rd. Exit (Exit 139A) | Overnight single and double-lane closures between I-630 and the South Terminal. Double-lane closures and full-ramp closure to Roosevelt Rd. will be limited to 9 p.m. to
5 a.m. Ramp detour will be signed to use I-440 and Springer Blvd. See detour map
NR 21-202-A for details.
- Mon., June 28 – Thurs., July 1 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-40 eastbound ramp | Overnight single-lane closure between the I-40/I-30 split to the I-30 eastbound merge.
- Mon., Wed., Thurs., June 28, 30, July 1 |8 p.m. – 5 a.m.| I-30 westbound in Little Rock | Overnight single and double-lane closures between 4th St. and I-630. Double-lane closures will be limited to 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Mon., June 28 – Thurs., July 1 | 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. | Broadway St. | Overnight full street closure between I-30 frontage roads. Single-lane closures will begin at 8 p.m. Detour will be signed to use Bishop Lindsey Ave. and Riverfront Dr. See detour map
NR 21-202-B for details.
- Mon., June 28 – Tues., June 29 | 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-630 eastbound ramp to I-30 eastbound (Exit 139 A) | Full ramp closure during overnight hours. Detour will be signed to use Exit 139B to Roosevelt Rd. See detour map NR 21-202-C for details.
- Mon., June 28 – Thurs., July 1 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound in Little Rock | Overnight single and double-lane closures between I-630 and the Cantrell Interchange. Double-lane closures will be limited to 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Tues., June 29 – Thurs., July 1 | 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. | I-30 eastbound in North Little Rock | Overnight single and double-lane closures between the Arkansas River and Bishop Lindsey Ave. Double-lane closures will be limited to 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
NR 21-202 A
NR 21-202 B
NR 21-202 C
Traffic will be controlled by construction barrels and signage. Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
A long-term and permanent travel impact interactive map is available at 30Crossing.com, along with additional project information. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on Twitter @IDriveArkansas for traffic and @myARDOT for everything else.