Construction Requires Weekend Full Closure of I-30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock
PULASKI COUNTY | November 2, 2022
Construction on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock will require a full closure over the weekend of November 11-14.
As part of the 30 Crossing project, construction crews will install structural steel at the 6th Street bridge over Interstate 30 in Little Rock. Weather permitting, crews will temporarily close all lanes of traffic on I-30 from 10 p.m. Friday evening, November 11 through 5 a.m. Monday morning, November 14.
- I-30 westbound will be closed to traffic from the I-30/I-40 interchange in North Little Rock to I-630 in Little Rock. I-40 traffic will not have access to I-30 westbound.
- I-30 eastbound will be closed to traffic between I-630 and the Arkansas River Bridge.
I-30 Westbound Detours
- Detour to I-430 south (Exit 147) and return to I-30.
- Detour to I-440 west (Exit 159A) and return to I-30.
- To access downtown North Little Rock, take Highway 365 (Exit 152) or Highway 107 (Exit 153A). See map NR 22-269-A for additional information.
I-30 Eastbound Detour
- I-30 eastbound traffic will detour at Exit 140 and take the northbound frontage road to the 4th Street on-ramp to access the river bridge and I-30 in North Little Rock. See map NR 22-269-B for additional information.
NR 22-269 -B
A long-term and permanent travel impact interactive map is available at 30Crossing.com, along with additional project information.